Do it yourself immigration is a free community-driven step-by-step immigration tutorial guide meant to educate the general public about the step-by-step process involved in applying, filing, and processing an application.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Video Content Creator
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Role
- Are you hard-working, dedicated, punctual, flexible, honest, loyal, determined, and persistent? Do you possess problem-solving skills and have digital media experience?
- DIYSI is looking for a video content creator to join our dynamic team. We are looking for an experienced content creator that can create educational, engaging content about immigration in both short-and long-form videos for DIYSI YouTube channel.
- The successful applicant will have excellent graphic design, multimedia, and digital communication skills with an ability to execute campaigns across various platforms. This role will be responsible for coordinating social media channels and driving engagement.
- Produce high-quality, engaging content for YouTube that can also be used on other social media, and DoItYourSelfImmigration’s website.
- Analyze immigration trends to come up with daily, weekly and monthly video content ideas for our social media platforms.
- Produce, edit and publish both animated, stock and anchor-based (aka live people) videos on a daily / weekly / monthly basis.
- Candidates should possess an SSCE qualification.
- Familiar with growth strategies and video content distribution channels, specifically on YouTube, but also Twitter / Facebook / Instagram / Tiktok.
- 1 – 5 years experience in producing videos using AfterEffects, Final Cut Pro, FlaskBack or any other necessary video editing software you’re comfortable using.
- Must be fluent in any of the following languages English, Hindi, French, or Nigeria Pidgin.
- Possess a reliable and good quality internet connection (on a daily basis).
- Ability to Research information on the internet, specifically immigration and its communities, with a strong understanding of the subject.
- Ability to work independently (remotely) with little to no supervision.
What we Offer
- Immense Growth opportunities.
- Highly flexible schedules or have the privilege of setting your own schedule (although, deadlines must to be observed).
- We offer a robust salary package with lots of perks and benefits.
- Fully remote work.
- Speaking / Conference opportunities.
- Mentorship and training.
- Job Application Details Method of Application Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online