Nicole Sinclair is a human resource consulting firm founded to maximize HR potential of its existing and potential clients. This we provide through effective partnership in attracting superior talent, developing staff and designing HR processes to yield maximized organizational effectiveness.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Designer (Manufacturing)
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
- We are looking for a Product Designer to work on various products we develop for our customers.
- Product Designer responsibilities include defining product specifications, creating digital or print drawings, and designing fully-functional products.
- To be successful in this role, you should have an eye for colour and shape and be able to translate requirements into practical product features.
- Ultimately, you will help us build products that are easy to use and visually appealing to our potential customers.
- Identify opportunities for new products.
- Analyze how a new product ties in with market needs and consumer preferences.
- Set design requirements based on briefs from internal teams and external partners.
- Research materials and techniques.
- Sketch drafts on paper or digitally (for example, using CAD)
- Use 3D modelling software to design products and components.
- Produce prototypes and test functionality.
- Improve the design of existing products.
- Gather feedback from product users.
Competency / Skill / Requirements
- BSc / MSc in Product Design, Manufacturing Design Engineering or relevant field.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience as a Product Designer or similar role.
- Experience in industrial design
- Creativity in mixing up colours, shapes, and techniques
- Hands-on experience with computer-aided design (CAD) tools
- Good knowledge of 3D modelling software
- Experience with design programs (like Illustrator and Sketch)
- Time-management skills
- Job Application Details How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: