A newly established Hospitality and Leisure firm with 40 Standard Rooms, Restaurant & Bar is seeking the service of suitable Hotel Management Company to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hotel Consultant
Engagement Type: Full Time
- Develop Strategic and marketing plans to attain full occupancy on the hotel accommodation
- Recruit and develop result – oriented team to deliver effective services
- Operational zero digital processes to meet global best practises in the running of the hotel.
- Work in conjunction with the General Manager to actively manage key property issues (including capital projects; customer service; refurbishment) within the hotel facilities
- Assist with the development of meaningful, achievable hotel budgets and other short and long term hotel strategic goals
- Competently develop full documentations of all units of the hotel for flawless auditing.
- Review accounting books, audit all financial processes and interpret the accounting information, to ensure continual improvement is achieved
- Ensure that costs are controlled throughout the operational departments and results are analysed regularly to highlight problem areas and take appropriate action
- Hold regular briefings and communication meetings with the stakeholders.
- Advise management on service delivery of all operational departments in order to meet and exceed guest expectations
- Comply and exceed hotel and company Service Standards
- Higher Degrees in Finance, Business Administration, Hospitality or a related field from a reputable university.
- Member of relevant Professional Bodies
- A minimum of 10 years proven experience in Hotel Industry with 100% occupation Strong commercial acumen, branding and marketing skills
- Experience in managing budgets, revenue proposals and forecasting results
- Strong leadership skills to effectively manage and motivate the team to achieve high level of performance and exceed targets
- Skilled in using CRM and other enterprise solutions relevant to hospitahty industry
Application Closing Date
19th January, 2022
Job Application Details
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send relevant documentation containing CV, Company Registration, copies of Certifications and licenses to:
[email protected] using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Please say that you got this job advertisement through Jobs For Naija