We are one of Nigeria’s leading telecommunication companies with extensive operations within and outside the country. To support our rapidly expanding network and long-term growth plans, we have vacancies for highly experienced, competent, result-oriented and motivated professionals in the following specialist position:
- HEAD OF VOICE (REF: HOV)
QUALIFICATIONS. EXPERIENCE AND SKILL
- Bachelor’s degree (Second Class Lower) or equivalent in numeric discipline from a reputable university. An MBA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of seven (7) years’ experience in Voice Product Portfolio Management
- Currently leading/track-record of leading Voice portfolio in a telecom company
- Key understanding of customer elements – segments, activation cycle, churn, inactivity management, bundling, etc.
- Key understanding of financial elements – business cases, forecasting, pricing and discounting
- Key understanding of technical elements – IN, Postpaid billing, USSD, etc.
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently
- Ability to adapt to change quickly, multi task and willing to travel
- Deliver a strong and well positioned product portfolio
- Drive revenue, implement and develop strategy to regulate all aspects of data portfolio
- Ensure right product and pricing to ensure voice revenue and customer growth
- Regularly monitor performance of all pricing and products with periodic interventions
- Define and develop Key Performance Indicators and reporting process to monitor performance of the portfolio including Products. Platforms and analytics
- Ensure first time, right product launch and product management
- Monitor market trends and facilitate partnership with relevant market stakeholders
- Procure necessary approvals from all stakeholders including regulators
Job Application Details
Very attractive and competitive remuneration packages as well as challenging prospects await the successful candidates.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates who meet the above requirements should e-mail their application and a soft copy of their Curriculum Vitae with the referenced position applied for as the subject of the mail, within 14 days of this advertisement to [email protected] Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted through their e-mail and/or by SMS to the telephone number provided.
Please say that you got this job advertisement through Jobs For Naija