Farm Manager at a Leading Farm
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience2 years
- LocationLagos , Ogun
- Job FieldAgriculture / Agro-Allied
- Applicant must have experience with short-duration crops, and fish.
- Applicant must be ready to stay on the farm as comfortable accommodation is provided.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage the day to day running of the farm and report to the Director.
- Preparing plans and schedules for planting and harvesting and ensuring staff understand expectations.
- Visiting the different divisions to inspect crops, livestock, and also perform tests on soil and water.
- Development of schedules, budgets, and timelines
- Keeping an up-to-date knowledge of pests and diseases.
- Keeping detailed records regarding crops and livestock
- Generating reports and presenting findings.
- Managing laborers.
- Land preparation planning and duties
Qualification and Requirements
- OND / Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture or related field.
- 1 to 3 years relevant experience
- Additional certifications may be required.
- Exceptional active listening and verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong research, decision-making, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Awareness of industry trends, technology, and developments.
- Meticulous and attentive to detail
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to work overtime as required
- Job Application Details https://www.myjobmag.com/job/farm-manager-18
Email Me Jobs Like These
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs