International Masters Security Systems Limited (IMSS) is a wholly indigenous company which has been at the forefront of providing Security Management, Cash-In-Transit / Valuable Protection and Security Consultancy & Training since its inception in 1994.
At IMSS, we believe that strong leadership is a critical factor in achieving organizational success. Our management are comprised of professionals with commercial experience, having served in corporate,security and public safety positions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Control Room Officer
Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform Control Room daily operations with high integrity and efficiency.
- Monitor CCTV during the shift and report any unusual activity to Security Manager Respond promptly to the radio checks, made by the staff and keep accurate records of all communication. Also prepare Radio Checks Report for SM, HRM, GM and PC.
- Keep record of staff members, going on visits & keep a record of any incidents and report these to the SM, GM and PC.
- Monitor Vehicle and Staff movements via CCTV and report any alarm activation to the Duty Security officer and Superiors.
- Inform Security Manager of any Security related incident. Instigate telephone Tree where directed to do so.
- Monitor the security situation and detail the RRV to prove routes and advise on the road status.
- Manage the main switchboard, answer all the calls courteously and direct them to the right department promptly and courteously.
- Prepare and manage extension lists and other duty officers’ lists on weekly basis.
- Manage Store and inventories record management.
- Collect and enter Operatives details in respective database and update multiple databases used in daily operations of Control Room. Also prepare daily reports for staffs concerned.
- Take important messages for staff mainly of Headquarter and delivering such messages on priority bases without any delay, when staff are off duties.
- Make arrangements for staff clearance, coordinating with Security Supervisor/Police and keep the Security Duty officer informed.
- Receive and distribute all the incoming mail from post room and maintain the mail logbooks. Sort out unmarked mail to the relevant sections/individuals.
- Deal with in & out of office hours IMSS Headquarters Cases. Record their details and inform the relevant duty officers accordingly.
- Any other duty as directed by the duty SM, GM, HRM and the PC.
- Good standard of oral and written in English
- Ability to use the Microsoft Office Package especially MSWord, MS Outlook and MS Excel
- Ability to work long straight hours
- Paying absolute attention to every detail.
- Making Effective Decisions.
- Leading and Communicating.
- Managing a Quality Service.
- Delivering at Pace.
- Job Application Details Method of Application Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.