Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Manager – Health, Beauty and Laundry
Employment Type: Full-Time
- You will focus on the assigned categories, managing end-to-end relationships for our top brands and vendors.
- From the very essence of commercial, operations or even co-organization of Jumia key commercial events, your scope will provide you with all levers to drive your categories toward the right direction.
- Building a strong link with account managers of our top brands and vendors current and new.
- Driving the growth by ensuring we have the right products at the right prices, JBP and TOD agreements are done.
- Making sure your accounts are matching key operational KPIs (out of stock and time for having the products ready to ship)
- Ensuring we anticipate sourcing through brand product roadmaps as well as we replenish fast enough missing strategic assortment
- On-boarding 100% of your account’s P1 and P2 products available
- Coordinate with Dark Store Project manager for availability of P1 & P2 in dark store, plan campaigns around dark store sales plan.
- Organizing All commercial events such as Black Friday, Jumia Anniversary, X-mas etc.
- Work with a cross-functional team (marketing, operations, logistics, pricing content, and sourcing) to achieve quick and flawless execution
- Having an accurate knowledge of competition: who they are, what prices they have and their products.
Qualifications & Experience
- Top Engineering, Business Schools & Universities (top 5 of your field for your country)
- Experience over 4 – 6 years either in FMCG, tier 1 retail groups, top banking & consulting companies
- Good analytical skills
- Great capacity to handle high stake negotiations
- Structured and organized
- Good with tools (excel & PPT, Salesforce.com would be a plus)
- Resistant to stress
- Strong interpersonal skills: Convince the people and your team that you are making the right decisions
- Great ability to work in a fast paced and competitive environment
- Flawless English communication
- Proficiency in MS Office and google tools
- Familiar with relationship management tools
- A unique experience in an international, entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- An unparalleled personal and professional improvement as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
- The opportunity to be part of a team full of talented people with the best backgrounds
- Job Application Details Method of Application Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online