Afriglobal Medicare Limited is a state-of-the-art diagnostic center with special attention to patient care. We are amongst the top three integrated chain of diagnostic centers in Nigeria where patient care comes first. Our core services include Radiology, Pathology, and Cardiology testing. We also offer affordable wellness packages for every member of the society.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Billing Officer
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- We are looking for a detail-oriented Account Officer to assist in our financial department. The Account Officer will be responsible for keeping financial records up to date, billing and invoicing our customers, and handling queries on general accounts.
- The successful Account Officer, will have knowledge of basic accounting procedures, be open to learning, and have strong communication skills.
- Ultimately, a quality Account Officer that would be able to achieve excellent customer service and maintain accurate financial records.
- Daily administration of cheque payments to Service Providers and Internal customers.
- Follow up on retirement of Operational Advances.
- Prompt processing of all Cash and Cheque payments relating to Opex and Capex.
- Receive payments by cash, cheque, credit cards or automatic debits.
- Issue Receipts, refunds, credits or change due to customers.
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Capture all direct debits in Bank statement (i.e. Debit through standing order and by Bank charges).
- Collect weekly Bank statement and reconcile with Bank Book on line.
- Maintain a detailed register of all payments and collections/receipts.
- Proven work experience as an Account Officer.
- Able to work well within a team.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Accounting Software (such as Tally).
- Solid analytical skills.
- Execllent communication skill
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Job Application Details How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online