■ Industry: Hospitality
■ Client Company: A Hospitality Industry
■ Work Type/Location: Onsite, Victoria Island, Lagos.
■ Job Type: Full- Time
■ Salary: N150,000 – N250,000 Monthly
Our client, a hospitality Industry, seeks to engage the services of a qualified Female Accountant to help efficiently run the organization on a day-to-day basis managing the organization’s personnel and administrative activities.
• Credit control Receivables, staff float outstanding.
• Field force expenses management and control.
• Checking of Consumption vs Bill of materials to detect and eliminate any shortages/pilferages.
• Checking the asset disposal bidding process.
• Reviewing the Fixed assets register from time to time, physical asset count exercise.
• Supervise the physical Stock positions
• Checking of payroll such as overtime, Leave allowance, incentives etc.
• Evaluating accounting processes audit trail.
• Tax and Regulatory Affairs – Ensure all tax and regulatory filings are made promptly.
Strong management skills, ability to appropriately assign or delegate work and authority to others in the accomplishment of goals. And provide coaching, advice and assistance as required.
• Analytical skills and a high level of attention to detail.
• Excellent Communication skills and perfect command of the English language.
• Conversant with Hotel Management Software System.
• All Other duties as assigned by the Management.
• A University Degree or Diploma in Accounting. Experience in Financial Accounting, personnel supervision and problem resolutions is an added advantage.
• Excellent computer system skills.
• Minimum of 3 years experience in Accounting / Finance. Hospitality industry experience, with significant luxury and international experience is an added advantage.
How to Apply
CLICK the link below to apply: