The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is currently embarking on the construction of 40″ X 614km Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline and Stations (AKK). The AKK Pipeline is a section of the Trans-Nigerian Gas Pipeline Network. The Segment 2 scope covering a distance of about 318.66 km ofthe Trans Nigeria Gas Pipeline and stations was awarded to Brentex CPP Limited for the Engineering, Procurement and Construction of Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano (AKK) Gas Pipeline and Stations Project.
As an equal opportunity employer, Brentex CPP Limited, welcomes application for the below listed positions to serve on the Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano (AKK) Gas Pipeline project (segment 2) operation.
SENIOR HEAVY-DUTY MECHANIC FOR SEMI-AUTOMATIC WELDING EQUIPMENT.
LOCATION: Kaduna & Abuja
DEADLINE: 1st January 2022
REQUIRED CERTIFICATION & COURSE OF STUDY:
- Higher National Diploma/B.Tech./B.Eng. in Engineering or Physical Sciences.
- National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB)
- City& Guild Level 3.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 8 years Role Description:
- Carry out full maintenance of trucks, cranes, bulldozers, and other heavy equipment for proper performance.
- Diagnosing faults using computerized testing equipment.
- Perform major repair work when necessary.
- Operational knowledge of Semi-AutomaticWelding Equipment, Heavy Duty Crane, and Rig Mechanism (HDD).
- Proven work experience in similar job
Job Application Details
Applications should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please say that you got this job advertisement through Jobs For Naija